Trishuli River Rafting
Trisuli River is one of the most popular rafting rivers in Nepal; this is because it offers an easy access from Katmandu, Chitwan, and Pokhara as well. Amazing scenic valleys, impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections make this river a perfect rafting destination for both first time rafter and veteran one. The Trishuli is packed out during the normal rafting season; however, in the months of monsoon, the river changes its nature and swells like an ocean. In the season of monsoon it runs wildly and there are hardly any rafters around. So, the rafting on the Trisuli during monsoon season is the most exciting adventure you can do in Nepal. The rapid features of Trishuli River are; Ladies Delight, Snail's nose, Monkey rapid, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Upset, Surprise, S-Bend, Cotton Pony, Monsoon, Pinball Rapid, etc.
Day 01: An early morning departure by our tourist coach is required to the 'in put point' where we put on and keep in essential equipment. Our river guide gives the safety briefing before we start the river trip. We serve you with hot lunch at 12:30 on the river beach. After lunch, we head further journey for about 3 hours and then we stop and construct campsites so that our valued guests can take shower, wash up and dry the things, put luggage inside the tents and then take rest. In an hour later we serve our guests with hearty dinner.
Day 02: We enjoy breakfast at first and then make sure ourselves for the second day of adventure, which breaks at 12.30 for lunch. After lunch we will continue for the last part of rafting before our return overland journey.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the guests' requirement with an attractive discount
- All meals; Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Rafting guide, rescue team and kitchen staff
- Camping Gears; sleeping tents on twin sharing basis, toilet tent, shower tent especially to change clothes. We provide single tents on request
- Kitchen things; complete set of kitchen utensils, kitchen tents, fuel, gas lamp, etc.
- Transportation; a private tourist coach to the 'put in point' and back from the 'take out point'
- All rafting equipment
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
Cost does not Include
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal equipments
- Insurance; life insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, medical insurance, loss or damage
- Expense of personal nature
- Any extra expenses of unavoidable circumstances; road obstacle, landslide, political unrest, sickness, etc., which are beyond our control